top of page
  • What are your areas of practice?
    We focus exclusively on family law matters, estate plannings, and immigration law. We handle divorce, custody, child support, alimony, contempt, modification, paternity, legitimation, will, power of attorney, health care directive, visa, green card, citizenship & more.
  • How can I schedule a consultation with you?
    You can call us at 678-306-6381 or fill out the online form on our website to request a consultation to discuss your legal issue and evaluate your options.
  • What are your fees and payment options?
    We charge reasonable and competitive fees based on the complexity and duration of your case. We accept various forms of payment, including cash, check, credit card, and Zelle. We also offer flexible payment plans and fee arrangements for certain cases.
  • How will you communicate with me throughout my case?
    We value clear and frequent communication with our clients. We will keep you informed of any updates or developments in your case through phone calls, Clio Portal for Clients, or text messages. You can also contact us anytime with any questions or concerns you may have.
  • What are the legal grounds for obtaining a divorce in Georgia?
    Georgia recognizes both no-fault and fault-based grounds for divorce. A no-fault divorce is one in which neither spouse blames the other for the breakdown of the marriage. The most common basis for a no-fault divorce is irretrievable breakdown of the marriage. A fault-based divorce is one in which one spouse accuses the other of some wrongdoing that led to the divorce. The grounds for a fault-based divorce in Georgia include: adultery, desertion, cruelty, insanity, conviction of a felony, impotence, fraud, habitual intoxication, or incurable mental illness
  • What are the factors that affect child custody and visitation decisions in Georgia?
    The primary factor that affects child custody and visitation decisions in Georgia is the best interests of the child. The court will consider various factors to determine what is best for the child, such as: The age and developmental needs of the child, the emotional bond and relationship between each parent and the child, the ability and willingness of each parent to provide for the child’s physical, emotional, and educational needs, the stability and continuity of the child’s home environment, the mental and physical health of each parent and the child, any history of domestic violence or substance abuse by either parent, and the reasonable preferences of the child if he or she is 14 years or older.
  • How can I become a U.S. citizen?
    There are two main ways to become a U.S. citizen: by birth or by naturalization. You are a U.S. citizen by birth if you were born in the United States or its territories, or if you were born abroad to at least one parent who was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth. Apply to USCIS for naturalization if you meet certain requirements, such as being a lawful permanent resident for at least five years (or three years if married to a U.S. citizen), being at least 18 years old, being able to speak, read, and write English, having good moral character, passing a civics test, and taking an oath of allegiance.
  • What are the benefits of becoming a U.S. citizen?
    Becoming a U.S. citizen has many benefits, such as: protection from deportation, citizenship for your children, family reunification, eligibility for government jobs, freedom to travel, and ability to vote. U.S. citizens also have access to social security, Medicare, unemployment assistance, and other government benefits.
  • What happens if I die without a will?
    If you die without a will, your estate will be distributed according to the intestacy laws of your state. This means that the court will decide who gets your property and assets based on a predetermined formula, regardless of your wishes or your family’s needs. Depending on your state, this may result in some or all of your estate going to your spouse, children, parents, siblings, or other relatives. If you have no living relatives, your estate may go to the state. Click here to read more about Georgia's Law on this issue.
  • How can I protect my assets from creditors and lawsuits?
    One way to protect your assets from creditors and lawsuits is to create a trust. A trust is a legal entity that holds and manages your property for the benefit of yourself or someone else. There are different types of trusts that can offer different levels of protection and control.
  • What is a power of attorney?
    A power of attorney is a legal document that allows you to appoint an agent to act on your behalf in financial and legal matters. You can grant your agent broad or limited authority, depending on your needs and preferences. You can also choose whether your power of attorney is durable or non-durable.
bottom of page